Re: [glob2-devel] new features in cvs

From: Donkyhotay
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] new features in cvs
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 10:46:28 -0700

Yes it takes effect at the beginning of the event not the end. This is
necessary because to prevent desyncs the value of the number of workers
must be passed along with the orders. Because glob2 runs synchronously
on both sides there is no order indicating that a project is done only
when it begins. I usually use the order bar to change the number of
workers on glob2 and I may have forgotten to add the code in the
mousewheel section which is why it doesn't work for you. I'll
double-check it and fix it if it doesn't work.