Re: [glob2-devel] New Music - Rejection

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New Music - Rejection
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:04:39 +0100

> I'm going to hold a vote between the two so far provided music files,
> and the original music. I haven't heard the new themes, but the first
> guy was given a lot of "good work"'s so imagine his is better than the
> current music. Heck, the current music is getting old fast, and
> anything would be better than it.

No.  The original glob2 music is much better than anything
that I could do and better than anything that I have heard done
for glob2 so far.
During glob2 you have to listen to the music for hours without getting
annoyed.  It is hard to create such music.
I suppose if we change our music we have to put in a lot music to compensate.
I propose to create a music change options into the glob2 menu system
and let the user choose the music.
Or leave everything the way it is.

--
Kai Antweiler