Re: [glob2-devel] Stuff is done, New Nicowar will be done soon

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Stuff is done, New Nicowar will be done soon
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 12:04:29 +0100

Hi Bradley!

I'm curious about how many Nicowar2 it will take to beat me ;)

Serious: Don't forget about the rather good fruit-handling of N1!
Think of destruction of buildings. On some maps it is good to boost population
with 5 swarms and then replace them by blocks of 4 inns.

Blocks of 4 is also something that saves a lot of space. I guess best placement
of buildings is to leave 2 wide or even 3 wide roads and leave every building
accessible from 2 neighboring squares so that at an update they don't jam
there. best example for that is 4 barracks surrounded by 16
hospitals/schools/towers.

Determin the fundamental need of pools (algue gradient yes/no and enemy
gradient yes/no can be a start). they are a big waste of space on some maps.

greetings, leo wandersleb

-------- Original-Nachricht --------