Re: [glob2-devel] PerlinNoise based clouds

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] PerlinNoise based clouds
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 11:21:05 +0100

> A dirty implementation isn't all that bad. As long as you clearly

My Code is almost all in one function and not too dirty. It's just that there
is a part repeated twice so modifications have to be aplyed twice and that the
trianglestrip produces weired behaviour at sharp cloud edges that i don't
understand why.

> I just tried your revised cloud implementation. I can't see any
> clouds. It seems entirely blank normal, no clouds whatsoever. Are they
> just very rare? Or is this unusual?

My clouds only work in OpenGL and non-reduced grafix. Please confirm that!

Why the old ones don't work in non-OpenGL I don't know. I tried to move the
original code to my function and only pass the *Sprite but i guess I
missmatched something at that last point.

Greetings, Leo Wandersleb