[glob2-devel] Re: Nicowar Revision One with Echo fix

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Re: Nicowar Revision One with Echo fix
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 01:37:03 -0500

I just commit revision 2 of the new Nicowar. It now puts up a fight.
It is a complete AI, capable of taking on an opponent and winning. It
is, however, by no means complete, but feel free to test it. I played
it against two ReachToInfinities (the only AI that doesn't fight
back), and it lost anyway because ReachToInfinity took fruits swiftly.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.