[glob2-devel] Nicowar Revision One with Echo fix

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Nicowar Revision One with Echo fix
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 23:27:16 -0500

I've just commit in the first revision of the new Nicowar. Right now,
it doesn't do much, infact its somewhat less intelligent than
ReachToInfinity. But, allot of the infustructure has been created. It
can create, manage, and upgrade buildings.

I also found an Echo bug where ReachToInfinity and Nicowar would not
build any Inns on maps without fruit. This was quickly fixed.

When we plan on releasing, If I don't have a complete Nicowar
available, we can simply move Nicowar into the expiremental section in
AI.h, takes no more than 10 seconds.

You can test the New Nicowar if you'd like, but its not impressive as of now.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.