Re: [glob2-devel] what server is globulation2 .org now?

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] what server is globulation2 .org now?
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 00:06:48 -0400

that would be my bad, phpbb isn't able to connect to the configured smtp server from outside the network. I will setup an external account on my randomvoids smtp server when I wake up (my eyes are closing on me as it is rather late.)
I'm sorry about that.

As for backups, I believes the ssh keys didn't get transfered with the backups. I will copy those over tomorrow too.
At that point, the account is open for whoever steph has given permission to have ssh access to setup scripts or cron jobs. Speaking of which, will start the cron server tomorrow too. Drazak had it minimally fitted, but I've installed most of the software now.

cheers,
Kyle