Re: [glob2-devel] Basque Translation

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Basque Translation
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 21:39:24 -0400

On 3/19/07, Bradley Arsenault <address@hidden> wrote:
On 3/19/07, Osoitz - <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I send attached the translation to Basque of the texts file, it's based on
> the CVS version. I had no luck trying to upload it myself (new to CVS), can
> someone do it for me please?
>
> I plan to translate the tutorial now. Am I on time to include it in the next
> version or is it already frozen? Should I hurry up or better just relax?
>
> By the way, thanks all for an amazing game.
>
> Osoitz Elkorobarrutia

 I would relax for now, it seems like we are in no rush for this
release. I hope to release after I get my planned coding finished,
which includes a rewrite of Nicowar AI and a a rewrite of the unit
allocation system, both of which are in progress.

Anyway, thanks allot for the translation, it is very much
appreciatted. I will put it into the cvs and add your name to the
AUTHORS file. As for connecting to cvs, you need to apply for
developers permission at Savannaha, it will filter up to me or Steph
amd we will let you in.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.

Do you want your email address included in the AUTHORS file?

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.