Re: [glob2-devel] Basque Translation

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Basque Translation
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:54:45 +0100

> I would relax for now, it seems like we are in no rush for this
> release. I hope to release after I get my planned coding finished,
> which includes a rewrite of Nicowar AI and a a rewrite of the unit
> allocation system, both of which are in progress.

I thought, we're only postponing the release until our server is up again?
Last time I tried ( 1-2 weeks ago) I couldn't sync data/maps.  Is that
working now?

If I'd knew that we're up to new features, I would have implemented
gradient improvements when I had time the last two weeks.

Anyway, since Kyle and Leo are about to test glob2 next week (right?),
we might have the new unit allocation in a stable release, soon.

--
Kai Antweiler