Re: [glob2-devel] IRC Channel

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] IRC Channel
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 09:37:42 +0200

I'm just inviting everyone to join the IRC development channel at
irc.oftc.net, #glob2-dev and #glob2. Join them frequently, make it
habbit when your online. This will allow more active communication
when people happen to be on at the same time.

irc is a waste of time.
Also it is bad for coordinating projects that have developers scattered around
the world in different time zones.

Most of the time when I'm online I don't want(/have time) to think or
talk about glob2.

A lot of people seem to prefer the unstructured irc mess over mails, so
as long as decisions are discussed on the mailing list, use what you want.
--
Kai Antweiler