Re: [glob2-devel] IRC Channel

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] IRC Channel
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 13:21:23 +0200

Kai Antweiler wrote:
I'm just inviting everyone to join the IRC development channel at
irc.oftc.net, #glob2-dev and #glob2. Join them frequently, make it
habbit when your online. This will allow more active communication
when people happen to be on at the same time.

irc is a waste of time.

:) I would have been happy to meet Bradley as he went online (wrote a mail to the ML) when i went to bed and i like the more personal way and faster exchange of ideas.

I', on #glob2 everytime my pc is running and i try to answer quick if chat is going on there.

time zones are stupid ;)