Re: [glob2-devel] question about std::list

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] question about std::list
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 13:58:52 +0200

Kai Antweiler wrote:
do not remember the stable_sort is preferred to sort discussion.

std::list::sort is stable:
http://www.sgi.com/tech/stl/List.html

So we can use it.

just switched from list to vector for unitsWorking and have one last fix to do on that. so i undo that and std::list::sort?

i have no clue what fits the situation better. list or vector?
in my eyes we can go for vector just as well in this case. it uses less memory and list has no functionality we need here that vector can't do.

Leo Wandersleb