Re: [glob2-devel] multythreading?

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] multythreading?
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 13:30:54 +0200

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
in what part does glob2 do multithreading?

the sound subsystem, both playback and acquisition

huh!?!?! then the crash is not due to my new code? i'm pretty sure i didn't touch annything about sound.

if you are more familiar with debuging in multi-thread-environment maybe you could check if it crashes, too when loading the following save game:
http://glob2.leowandersleb.de/tmp/Playground_late_in_the_game_2.game

and tell me if it crashes in code of my responsability.

Thanx, Leo Wandersleb