[glob2-devel] Beta 1 Bugs Remaining:

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Beta 1 Bugs Remaining:
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 02:21:36 -0400

Ok I'm just getting too damn confused with all these emails that aren't groupped and all the stuff I have and haven't done and the bugs that are and aren't in the bug tracker and all the stuff that was added to various wiki pages and all the bugs that I can't fix or shouldn't fix or people don't want me to fix or people do want me to fix or awwhhh....

Since I am the *only* one actually making changes, If I'm confused, nothing gets done. Reply on this email for every bug that hasn't been fixed in the latest mercurial. Low priority bugs can certainly be included (use your own judgement), and I will do my best to satisfy peoples requests. The more simple it is for me to decide what needs done, the more that will get done.

Afterwards I'll go through the lists on the websites and see what I can do as for fixes, not features, so for a more complete beta 1.

Copy and paste from other emails in your more intelligent mail clients.

Don't argue about what is and what isn't to be included here.

Try and keep it simple. Be accurrate, include relevant results from using gdb when a crash occurs (this includes using the backtrace/bt command, compiling with -g (default in latest mercurial)).

Beta 1 is a developers release. I don't want to delay bug fixes to beta 2 or beta 3. Features will go into later releases, but my intention this release is to set foundation to build up from. The multi-week release candidate is paying off, and I've fixed a large selection of old and new bugs, but there are more.

Testing from people like Joe and Kieran and Leo and Steven B. (damentz) is very helpfull.

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.