[glob2-devel] YOG bug - not removing started games

From: Kieran P
Subject: [glob2-devel] YOG bug - not removing started games
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 09:49:38 +1200

Damentz and Giszmo started a game, and I quickly went to see if it was too late. It was, but I couldn't see that, because the came was still join able, the member list was still visible, chat was still functional, and the leave button worked ;)

Even after logging in and out, it still showed.

So its not pruning games that cant be joined because they have been started. This will need to be fixed.

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/