[glob2-devel] scons problem

From: Donkyhotay
Subject: [glob2-devel] scons problem
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 10:48:59 -0800

I recently reformatted my system a few weeks ago and have finally gotten
around to reinstalling glob2. I installed from mercurial using
hg clone http://hg.globulation2.org/glob2/
however when I attempted to build with just a simple
scons
it reports back

o libgag/src/BinaryStream.o -c -g -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_GNU_SOURCE=1
-D_REENTRANT -Ilibgag/include -I. -I/usr/include/SDL
libgag/src/BinaryStream.cpp
sh: o: not found

and does the same for essentially every file within libgag before
terminating due to errors. I'm not really that familiar with scons but
as I understand this it appears that it is looking for libgag within
the /usr/include/SDL/ instead of within glob2/libgag/src/ which is where
it is actually located which would mean this is just a simple scons
configuration problem. I could be wrong about that though. I'm not the
only one with this issue as someone else posted onto the forum a while
back. I did of course double-check that I have all dependencies
installed on my system. If it matters I'm running 64bit ubuntu gutsy.