Re: [glob2-devel] scons problem

From: Donkyhotay
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] scons problem
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 12:53:03 -0800

Bah, I thought I had posted this to the mailing list yesterday but
apparently I got my addresses mixed up. Anyways yes after stephs reply I
remembered that I hadn't yet reinstalled g++ after the reformat and once
I did that it started working just fine. I already posted it to the
forum for the other person who was running into the same problem.