Re: [glob2-devel] Ping

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Ping
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 16:47:47 +0100

Hi all!

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
Is anyone alive?

Me, yes. Have been in Egypt for two weeks and not many days off now arranging pix of Egypt most of my free time ;)

What is the YOG status? Is the new one using another port as the old one?

Apparently the old yog was down recently. Should we keep it up? can we monitor yog status automatically with a mail to the list or someone who cares if yog is not responsive??

Greetings, Leo

--
Wer mir seinen Brief im verschlossenen Kuvert schicken möchte, kann das mit diesem Schlüssel tun:
http://wiki.leowandersleb.de/index.php/Public_Key