Re: [glob2-devel] Hired Programmer

From: Michael [Plouj] Ploujnikov
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Hired Programmer
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 08:56:58 -0500

On Feb 5, 2008 8:10 AM, Kai Antweiler <address@hidden> wrote:
> Congratulations!
>
> I push one topic far ahead of all others:  stability
>
> Globulation 2 should be stable after your done:
> all bugs fixed, no desyncs, no memory leaks or
> uninitialized conditional jumps, no features ruined
> (e.g.: critters, NoX, ...)

That's a pretty unrealistic goal if you really think about it. I would
change that to "all _known_ bugs, no _known desyncs, no _known_ memory
leaks ...".
After all, how can you tell when you really found all bugs?

P.S. Sorry if this is too obvious. I've been doing some late night
software testing class assignments.

--
Libre Software: