[glob2-devel] Beta 3 Plan

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Beta 3 Plan
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 19:06:07 -0500

Reading up on Leo's email and the responses to it, I'm formulating a plan for Beta 3. The general goal is another Stability Release:

1) AIEcho is flawed in its system of tracking buildings. Right now, the vast majority of bugs are caused directly or indirectly by this system. I have a couple ideas to improve stability of this system.

2) Hidden forbidden areas will be removed. They are flawed in nature. The idea of hidden forbidden areas was to force units to path find around stuck units, like units fighting.

3) Some problems with the custom game menu have been discovered and will be fixed.

All other stability issues will be solved as well. Bring them to me.

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.