Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 3 Plan

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 3 Plan
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 09:15:15 +0100

hi

> 1) AIEcho is flawed in its system of tracking buildings. Right now, the
> vast
> majority of bugs are caused directly or indirectly by this system. I have
> couple ideas to improve stability of this system.

please rather revert to a stable version than to invest days in improving ai.
ai is too strong for most players already.

> 2) Hidden forbidden areas will be removed. They are flawed in nature. The
> idea of hidden forbidden areas was to force units to path find around
> stuck
> units, like units fighting.

will this require to put forbidden areas on building/upgrade-sites again? if so
i would suggest to rather make them "not hidden" as i guess this will open our
eyes on where the bug comes from.

Greetings,

Leo Wandersleb