[glob2-devel] developers, don't forget about the bugtracker!

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: [glob2-devel] developers, don't forget about the bugtracker!
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 00:00:44 -0700

https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=glob2

bugs have been reported in plenty of different ways, including the
wiki, ML, and on irc. Often times on IRC we report stuff to Bradley
since he's been the one doing most of the programming, but if it's
not a quick fix or he's busy at the time, could we please start
taking advantage of the bugtracker a bit more?

Also, Stephane, could you please check out the bugs that are
assigned to you? and perhaps nuage too since you were working
closely with him and might have some insight on those.

Lastly on that, anyone interested in entertaining the idea of
switching to bugzilla? I can't stand the lack of features in
savannah's bugtracker, like the ability to make people specify OS,
glob2 version, etc.

oh, and feel free to try to solve some of the bugs ;)

Kyle