Re: [glob2-devel] Pathfinding when warriors are attacking

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Pathfinding when warriors are attacking
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:20:14 +0100

Bradley Arsenault wrote:
And when pathfinding to an enemies building, warriors used that buildings gradient, which means the warriors obeyed the-enemies forbidden areas!

THAT I should have known earlier :)

I tested latest beta3-rc (it's in there i guess as it is fixing my bug-report with the guard area) and found different problems.

bug #22576: warrior to flag assignment needs fixing
bug #22577: pathfinding araound fighting warriors broken again

Greetings, Leo