Re: [glob2-devel] Fosdem presentation

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Fosdem presentation
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 18:30:54 +0100

>  I've added the FOSDEM presentation links to our video page.

During the (long) part where you talk about resources, units and buildings
pictures of those would have greatly improved the presentation.

>  For the sake
>  of propaganda, we should make a small version and upload it to
>  youtube/google video/daily motion/...

We should make two versions:
1. complete one
2. demonstration only

>  Do you think we should embedded flash players with videos on our video
>  page? Maybe we can make this page more nice looking by doing so.

As long as we don't require our users to have flash players or high bandwidth.
--
Kai Antweiler