[glob2-devel] Translations Need Updating

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Translations Need Updating
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:43:40 -0400

To anyone on this mailing list who speaks English and another language, Beta 3 is very close to being released. So at this point, we should begin updating the translations. I know we have people who speak French and German on the list, and the Russian translation was kindly updated for us as well.

After the translation phase, we will to a final round of testing, and then begin packaging. We want Beta 3 to be a landmark release.

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.