Re: [glob2-devel] forum broken

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] forum broken
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 18:38:47 +1200

Hey

Sorry for the long wait. I went to fix this today, and it seems that it might already be fixed?

I was able to reset my password completely without any problems from start to end.

Are you still getting this problem with that part of the forum?

That said, when a password is entered incorrectly three times, no image is shown and you can never login again >.< Will fix that now.

Regards
Kieran