Re: [glob2-devel] forum broken

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] forum broken
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 19:17:45 +1200

Should all be sorted now.

Let me know if you encounter any more problems.

Regards
Kieran

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 6:38 PM, Kieran P <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey

Sorry for the long wait. I went to fix this today, and it seems that it might already be fixed?

I was able to reset my password completely without any problems from start to end.

Are you still getting this problem with that part of the forum?

That said, when a password is entered incorrectly three times, no image is shown and you can never login again >.< Will fix that now.

Regards
Kieran