[glob2-devel] Zoneedit.com down, DNS problem for globulation2.org

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Zoneedit.com down, DNS problem for globulation2.org
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 12:41:22 +0100

Hello,

Zoneedit, the DNS provider we use for globulation2.org, recently experienced
DDOS attacks. Two of its DNS (ns2. and ns17.) are still down. Unfortunately,
these are the primary and secondary DNS for globulation2.org. I've created an
account on everydns.net to provide a backup, so this situation should not
happen again. However, this backup strategy will become effective only once
the primary DNS, ns2.zoneedit.com, comes back online.

Sorry for the inconvenience, have nice end of year !