[glob2-devel] Using WinterDryads terrain+FOW as the default?

From: Michiel De Muynck
Subject: [glob2-devel] Using WinterDryads terrain+FOW as the default?
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 01:07:54 +0100

WinterDryad has made some very beautiful artwork for Globulation 2,
especially the terrain tileset and the fog of war graphics. I think we
should use these terrain+FOW graphics as the default Globulation 2
graphics. I have put up a poll on the forums so you can vote whether
you want these graphics or not. If we get a 2/3 majority they will
become the default. More info and a link to download the tileset is
also in that forum post.

http://globulation2.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1070

To be clear: this poll is only about WinterDryad's terrain and fog of
war graphics, not the buildings, resources or GUI graphics he has
made.

Michiel