Re: [glob2-devel] Using WinterDryads terrain+FOW as the default?

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Using WinterDryads terrain+FOW as the default?
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 15:11:06 +1300

Hey Michiel,

I love the new Terrain+Fog images. You've got my vote for replacing
the current ones before the next version.

It would also be nice to see a new set of resource images as well for
the next release. The units/buildings are obviously a lot of work, but
the resources, which I'd say go with the "terrain" category, could use
some work too and hopefully not too big of a challenge.

How far along is WinterDryad from completing the resource images?

Regards
Kieran

Kieran Pilkington
Rails Developer, Kete Developer (http://kete.net.nz)