Re: [glob2-devel] YOG hosting/diagnosis

From: Othniel Graichen
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] YOG hosting/diagnosis
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 16:22:54 -0500

Does any1 remember that this is a FUN game?
Why do we have to use a password at all
to enter the lobby?

Do we want to restrict people from playing Glob2 online?

2nd question.
If somebody were to masquerade as me,
to login in as me and play a game as me --
or even hack my password or Stephane.

Who would be hurt?  I am not being silly by asking.

3rd question.
Which is more important, ensuring the passwords used by YOG
are secure or reducing the number of outstanding bug reports
(even the most insignificant kind) by one?

BTW:Please email me directly if you are even slightly interested knowing
my YOG password.  I will post the total number of emails I get on
this subject in 1 month.

OMG