Re: [glob2-devel] Migration status

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Migration status
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 00:31:58 -0400

Hi Valentin,

I'm just going through some (all?) pages and I'm a bit worried about the
localized versions. Luckily people always first get the english main page, as
the other main page versions are even more outdated.

Mind putting some news update about the server move on the main page? reading
some recent activity is less repelling than reading "2009". ;)

Regards,

Leo