glob2-ideas

[Glob2-ideas] Re: Re: Banner4Glob2

From: Federico Massi
Subject: [Glob2-ideas] Re: Re: Banner4Glob2
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 19:37:10 +0100 (CET)

For the 1st suggestion by Kai, I'm colouring with a wide selection of logos... For the shadow (2nd), I'll be back in a few days with a solution. I like simple and clear design to communicate concept and messages, for this I tried to keep the logo as simple as I can.

I'll try also to satisfact Leo's need of professionality as soon as possible (I know, color on same color is not good, but I'm fascinated by blue eyes of my girl, and so...).

Thanks!
Fede