glob2-ideas

Re: [Glob2-ideas] More Colors to web globules

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [Glob2-ideas] More Colors to web globules
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:36:02 +0100

> Done. A quite wide selection of coloured banners is ready.
> Go to www.federicomassi.net, clic on "Foto e grafica" and again on the
> globule.
> I did not give you directly an address because I'm doing some changes in my
> site.
>
> In a few I'll prepare a smaller version (this is quite not resizable). And
> then... Does anyone could help me in founding the programmers'
> (needed|preferred) size & format for game's graphics of Road Map? I found
> only the way for changing buttons in  \data\gfx and in \data\gui .
>
> Bye and thanks!
> Fede

Ask this again in the glob2-devel mailing list.
Most people are not in glob2-ideas, so you will probably not
reach the people who know this when you post here.

Include the link "http://globulation2.org/wiki/Road_Map";
and (since there are only few lines):

Graphics:

* Use theme for menus
  o bitmapped version of buttons of any size (JJ)
  o bitmapped version of other widgets (JJ)
  o bitmapped frame (same look as in game frame separating top bar from main
window)(JJ)
  o bitmapped frame for overlay window(JJ)

If anything fails try to ask Steph.

Thanks for your help,  this is very welcome!

ps:
You don't need to restrict yourself to the ideas of other people.
If you see something in glob2 that you want to work on,
just propose it in glob2-devel - even if it is not in Road Map or Todo.
If no one complains, do it and anounce when your finished.

glob2-ideas is more about unprecise ideas.
glob2-devel is about things that are worked on or that are about to start
being worked on.

pps:
I remember that someone wanted to have better looking (or was it
just more) resources (that is fruit trees, weed, stone and so on).
But the game menu graphics are much more urgent.

--
Kai Antweiler