glob2-ideas

[Glob2-ideas] More Colors to web globules

From: Federico Massi
Subject: [Glob2-ideas] More Colors to web globules
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:57:40 +0100 (CET)

Done. A quite wide selection of coloured banners is ready.
Go to www.federicomassi.net, clic on "Foto e grafica" and again on the globule.
I did not give you directly an address because I'm doing some changes in my site.

In a few I'll prepare a smaller version (this is quite not resizable). And then... Does anyone could help me in founding the programmers' (needed|preferred) size & format for game's graphics of Road Map? I found only the way for changing buttons in  \data\gfx and in \data\gui .

Bye and thanks!
Fede