glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Regarding creating local mirrors

From: Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Regarding creating local mirrors
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 02:12:02 +0530

why this Ubuntu and fedora man all we use is GNU/Linux. Always hope
GNU/Linux will have a bright future not Ubuntu or Fedora.

I strongly think that we should think of ways taking this ahead. We
already over 3000 packages for Fedora Core 6 on Razorblade. I can see
the same happening for Ubuntu as well. Now how do we make the most out
of it?

Should we advertise this a bit when college opens up on Monday? Ideas?

I am especially keen to get some feedback from the first and second
years regarding this. Kindly speak up.

Cheers,
Debarshi
--