glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Regarding creating local mirrors

From: Rakesh Pandit
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Regarding creating local mirrors
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 08:21:51 +0530

Hi

Should we advertise this a bit when college opens up on Monday? Ideas?

yes, we have to advatise it once college opens. We can even organise
an installation fest if we get at least 10-15 people already done with
there installation and ready to contribute at will. What we can do a
BOF and then  talk  about it to the people.

I am especially keen to get some feedback from the first and second
years regarding this. Kindly speak up.

Everyone has freeedom to speak so plzz give your ideas guys and girls.
We need people speaking here.
--
Regards
Rakesh

Linux, the choice of a GNU generation   -o)
Kernel 2.6.15-27  on a i686                    /\
                                                        _\_v