glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Last GLUG meet for the semester

From: Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Last GLUG meet for the semester
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 02:27:00 +0530

i guess people who have enough problem,will come to the your room

I do not want them to come to my room. Or anybody's room for that
matter. The reason is that if you want the number of users to grow,
this will soon become a burden.

So what does one do when he needs help? First of all he asks Google.
ie., he/she searches on the World Wide Web. If that does not help,
he/she logs on to IRC and asks someone in #glug-nith on Freenode. If
that also does not help, he posts the question on the mailing list.
The last resort is to catch someone in the next GLUG meet and try to
sort it out face-to-face.

This is how the entire Free Software community works. By community I
mean users, developers, artists, etc.. So following this methodology
not only helps the person in trouble, but strengthens everybody.

i guess venue is not a problem,Monday 6pm at OAT will do

Make it 18:30, just in case someone has an extra class after 17:30. I
know chances are very low, but we would not want any interested soul
to be left out. :-)

what say all?

The race is now between the OAT and the auditorium portico. Keep voting. :-)

sagar
(i want to become a hacker)

So how are you planning to become a hacker?

Bye,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7