glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Last GLUG meet for the semester

From: Vivek Shah
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Last GLUG meet for the semester
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 23:05:12 +0530

Thanks for taking the inititiative and also listing the agenda list.
I think we need to add one more thing to the list ie

Who takes care of glug-nith.org and all the associated sites ie the ftp site
and also the subdomains ie we need to decide upon the webmaster.

About the time lets make it 6 because I think Divya has to be present
the meet. I am really confused the venue though I feel a plug point is
required at the venue because if anyone brings their laptop to redress some
problem or to show some stuff.
Kindly pitch in your views

Regards,
Vivek
--
When a girl marries she exchanges the attentions of many men for the
inattentions of one.