glug-nith-discuss

[Glug-nith-discuss] regarding sfd

From: divya sharma
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] regarding sfd
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 23:29:29 +0530

hi all

since we are celebrating Software Freedom Day on 22nd of this month in college,
we need to decide a few things regarding the events and finances. Tomorrow
being a holiday would be a nice day to meet and decide about all the details.

I would propose we meet at 5pm at the Auditorium.

All interested in helping in organizing the event are welcome to come for
the meeting. You don't need any Linux skills for this so please feel free to
come.

Hope to see you all there.

Regards
Divya