glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] regarding sfd

From: vivek shah
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] regarding sfd
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 23:34:40 +0530

Hello,
         I will only add that celebrating SFD is a huge event as there
are very few registered teams from India who are doing it and since
GLUG-NITH is celebrating so its expected each and every member should
be involved in it. So I will be expecting most of the GLUG members to
be present tomorrow at 5 pm at the Auditorium.

P.S. You don't need to be GNU/Linux expert to attend it. Please bring
loads of zeal and enthusiasm with you. That will be enough.

See you all.
Cheerio,
Vivek
--
Put a rogue in the limelight and he will act like an honest man.
                -- Napoleon Bonaparte, "Maxims"