glug-nith-discuss

[Glug-nith-discuss] NRCFOSS: FOSS Alternatives for T-Schools.

From: Arjun Shankar
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] NRCFOSS: FOSS Alternatives for T-Schools.
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 09:35:27 +0530

One of the planned programmes of NRCFOSS is to promote the use of Free
Software in T-Schools:
http://nrcfoss.org.in/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=32

Towards this, they suggest the following alternatives (and it looks
like they plan to test the programs for usability in the curriculum):

http://nrcfoss.org.in/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=78

I think the GLUG, and the Institute will benefit from getting involved here.

They list alternatives for CSED, MED, CED, ECED, EED and ArchD (I hope
I haven't left any department out ;) ).

Agam and Ujjval: Why don't you guys push our HoD for gEDA etc? :D

Arjun