glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] ATI Users: Finally there?

From: Goudar Vishwanathappa Manu
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] ATI Users: Finally there?
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 19:09:28 +0530

> Is there a chance this will push NVIDIA to follow suit?
I don't think so. Nvidia is critised a lot in free software community
but they don't show any signs. They say they give better support than
free software developers and they are much better in cleaning out bugs
than free software people. This was the explaination given by Lonni a
nvidia person who support linux drivers. I say nvidia drivers suck and
see their weird numbering and there are lot of bugs in their new
driver also. My laptop just hangs(Nvidia 6150Geforce Go) :(.
NVIDIA SUCKS.

Regards
--
G V Manu