glug-nith-discuss

[Glug-nith-discuss] Regarding funds for SFD

From: divya sharma
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] Regarding funds for SFD
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 22:18:28 +0530

Hi

We found out at the SBI branch here in college that direct transfer of money to
the GLUG-NITH savings account is possible from any branch connected through
the internet. You would require only to specify the account no.(ie SBI savings A/c
no. 30233183621). The account is in the name of GLUG-NITH.

So, let the money roll in ;-)
Just inform me whenever you transfer money so that i may check with the bank.
Also CC the same mail to Anoop Sir at his id address@hidden.
You may also contact me in case of any queries.

Regards
Divya