glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Regarding funds for SFD

From: Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Regarding funds for SFD
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:10:50 +0530

Divya,

An unknown benefactor has specifically instructed me to ask you
whether it is possible to donate money in the form of a bank draft?
Should the bank draft be payable in the name of "GLUG-NITH" at
"Hamirpur"? What would be best way to transfer money from an account
held in ICICI bank in some God forsaken part of India?

If you could answer on this list itself, I think he will be able to
pick you up. :-)

Is it possible to put up a page on the Wiki listing all the possible
ways in which one can donate money? Some Free Software communities and
projects do such a thing, but I am not sure whether it is safe to do
so.

Regards,
Debarshi
--