glug-nith-discuss

[Glug-nith-discuss] Thank you for hosting Fedora mirror

From: Kushal Das
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] Thank you for hosting Fedora mirror
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:03:13 +0530

Sir,
I really want to thank you for providing a Fedora mirror to the country. As I
suddenly found the mirror, did a little bit of search and understood that the
students of your institute ( http://glug-nith.org ) are doing great job on
this. I hope you will continue your support to the free software world in
this way and your students will do many more works like this.
Thank you once again for hosting the mirror.

Kushal Das
--
Fedora Ambassador, India
http://kushaldas.in