gm-devel

[Gm-devel] Changes to XML

From: Jesse Lovelace
Subject: [Gm-devel] Changes to XML
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:00:37 -0500

Hi all, I've re-wrote the XMLNode to do deep copies on all assignment ("=") and constructors.  Please look over these changes and see if they are ok by you (or if they work as well as I hope they will).

I also think we should add CryptoPP to our source distribution in the directory lib/crypto, I think this will simplify the install process and reduce the need for the HAVE_CRYPTO symbol.

Also, I'm re-writing my authload class to be better organized and run faster, after that is done it wont be long (maybe week) until a stable release of my client is done.

Do we know if the MSN, Yahoo, and ICQ protocols still work?  I haven't been able to test them, but we need to iron out any bugs in their implimentations.  Also, can (Emil maybe), look at the additions I made to the protocol base class (Set away, set info, etc.) and see if these can be implemented on those (I've already done it in TOC).

Cheers,

jesse