gm-devel

Re: [Gm-devel] Contacts class

From: Henrik Abelsson
Subject: Re: [Gm-devel] Contacts class
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 12:19:25 +0200

Jesse Lovelace wrote:

> Henrik,
>
> I was doing some work on AuthLoad tonight and was also adding some
> support to the Contacts  class to allow multiple protocols/screen
> names per Contact and also the notion of a "real name" which would
> transcend networks, tell me what you think of this idea.

Excellent idea. I've been thinking about doing something like this too,
and it's something we need. A person might have more than one IM
account, and the only way to do it currently is to have several contacts.

So yeah,  a way of tieing several "Contacts" (in the original meaning of
"Contact" in gm) to a "Person" is good. I'm all for it.

-henrik