gm-devel

Re: [Gm-devel] XML parsing

From: Henrik Abelsson
Subject: Re: [Gm-devel] XML parsing
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 12:19:04 +0200

Jesse Lovelace wrote:

> Henrik

Xerces-C++ seems cool, and it's probably better than the XMLNode
classes, but i think the XMLNode class works "reasonably" well, and it's
be a buttload of work to change all the code that uses it.

But i agree that we should probably switch to it, but could we wait
until after GM 1.0? I'd like to get it feature complete and working well
before we make radical changes and break everything again.

-henrik