gm-devel

Re: [Gm-devel] Xerces

From: Henrik Abelsson
Subject: Re: [Gm-devel] Xerces
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 07:21:41 +0100

Good job, I'll take a look. If i have any question's I'll post a followup soon.

I'm going to try to get permission to commit my jabber code to GM as soon as possible, and i think we should probably drop the support for the kit protocol and messengerd, unless you think otherwise? (while it may have potential, jabber is a lot better)

-henrik

Jesse Lovelace wrote:

Hi all,

I've just imported some major changes (well, not that major).  First I've
commited a stable release of Xerces C++ XML parser.  Second I've written a
wrapxerces.cpp/h to replace expat.cpp/h (which i renamed to
wrapexpat.cpp/h).  Some of the tests for the XMLNode class fail, and I'm not
sure why because it seems like Xerces is working.  This will need testing.
Also, the makefiles for Xerces aren't up yet for linux as I've imported in
win32.

Questions/Comments welcome,

jesse